Sunshine The Parakeet Sunshine The Parakeet

Great stuff right here.

Going into this, I though, hey. This here Flash might give me some cheap laughs. How wrong I was. I animation was great, the voice acting really fit the parts, and I laughed my ass off. The entire movie also reminded me of Ren and Stimpy for some reason... I don't know why, but that was the first thing that popped into my head after watching this. Great job, congrats on the front page and daily award.

AnalogyOfFrozenSheep Ep2 AnalogyOfFrozenSheep Ep2

Isolate the Variable

x=2y+7

I isolated it. Happy?

Also, fynnu movie. Kept me entertained!

FrozenSheep responds:

^__^

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

Weird.

I watched your movie Albuquerque, and I loved it. I come over to the Front Page this morning, and I see this movie. I watched it, and immediedly added it to my faves. This movie was a worthy sucessor to your first movie. Also, watching it backwards was strange, and mildly entertaining. :D

Blockhead: Episode 10 Blockhead: Episode 10

Awesome!

I think this is the best out of the series. Can we look forward to a 2007 halloween episode?

Parsley Boobs 2 Parsley Boobs 2

Awesomely Funny

This movie was so good, I can;t think of anyway to change it. I loved it! I tried finding it on your site, though, and it wasn't on there. Anyway, nice job!

Good Morning Good Morning Good Morning Good Morning

Good, but way too short!

Do the whole song instead of a 20 second clip, it it would be great!

Potato Boy Potato Boy

poison potatoes!

That was a good movie, but i noticed some of the charaters use the exact same face as a Mii? Oh well. good anyway.

(2007)Funky Chicken (2007)Funky Chicken

Nice

I'm a big fan of your klaymations, and I thought this was really funny. The only con with this film was teh website at the bottom. It would of been better without.

Captain Low-Rez Ep.3 Captain Low-Rez Ep.3

I am the parallell processor of funkiness!

Ha, this was really funny. I thought this was going to be a dumb series, but this was great! Nicely done, and I hope to see more in the future.

mortal kombat jokes 2 mortal kombat jokes 2

OMFG ITS HARRY FREAKIN POTTER!

LOL nice.
I've been waiting for a good, new MK parody, and this satisfied my need. Good job, I can't wait to see more.