Doggy Drag Doggy Drag

Ahh, that screeching sound

It creeps me out, expecially since our puppy just got spade today. When I heard that whine, I thought she was in PAIN!

But anyways, quality game. I love it; great idea. I hope to see more of this in the future. Just get rid of the screech. <:(

JPI responds:

Ha, sorry for the screech. It's a useful technique because it means I don't have to animate the catching of the dog, yet the user feels compelled that the dog was caught.

I stress, no puppies or animals were hurt by me in the making or playing of this game, but millions were hurt by others during the time it took to make.

Notessimo Notessimo

One of the best music making game I've ever played

This game was so cool, with so many instruments. I loved how you could put so many things into the staff. If you do make a sequel, please add sixteenth notes!

-VELOCITY- -VELOCITY-

Great game.

To the guy below, not all beat games have to be a DDR style game.

Anyway, I love the graphics and music in this game. It was really hard to begin with, but got simpler as it went on. I think you should add a low score board, because i thought you had to hit the obstacles, and got -300000 points.

Anyways, I love the gae, and i hope to see more in the future.

- Rose - - Rose -

You're just CRANKING these things out, aren't you?

This is, what, your third Rock Out entry? Well, I'm sure you're going to win. Another great game!

DreamCatcher DreamCatcher

Ah.. The sounds of Daft Punk.

Very, very nice. I liked the idea of a low score board, even though it was harder on that board than it was to... not get on that board. I liked it.

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

Dude, this game would be AWESOME on the Wii!

If you ever make somethink like this for the Wii, I would bug out. This game is freaking awesome! :D

Line Runner Line Runner

Reminds me of Sonic...

... just much better. Great game!

Connect-It Connect-It

Extremly Fast-Paced

This was a nice game, but I have some complaints.

- The timer went to fast, and I cpuld't seem to piece together the tiles fast enough before the monkey went up the vine. Damn, that's a fast monkey.
- Also, I wasn't very fond of the free mode, because the timer was still there. If that wasn't there, more people can enjoy a less frantic game.

Other than that, it was a nice game!

Gateway II Gateway II

Great Game, but stuck early.

I cant get passed the second room! I have the lighter, newspaper, mirror, and screwdriver. How do i get passed the door?

Great game, anyway.

SBC Soundboard SBC Soundboard

Good, but...

That wasn.y StrawberryClock's voice. More like ClearClock's. Please, when you make a new one, do some research and find the right voice.