Sunshine The Parakeet Sunshine The Parakeet

Great stuff right here.

Going into this, I though, hey. This here Flash might give me some cheap laughs. How wrong I was. I animation was great, the voice acting really fit the parts, and I laughed my ass off. The entire movie also reminded me of Ren and Stimpy for some reason... I don't know why, but that was the first thing that popped into my head after watching this. Great job, congrats on the front page and daily award.

AnalogyOfFrozenSheep Ep2 AnalogyOfFrozenSheep Ep2

Isolate the Variable

x=2y+7

I isolated it. Happy?

Also, fynnu movie. Kept me entertained!

FrozenSheep responds:

^__^

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

Weird.

I watched your movie Albuquerque, and I loved it. I come over to the Front Page this morning, and I see this movie. I watched it, and immediedly added it to my faves. This movie was a worthy sucessor to your first movie. Also, watching it backwards was strange, and mildly entertaining. :D

Doggy Drag Doggy Drag

Ahh, that screeching sound

It creeps me out, expecially since our puppy just got spade today. When I heard that whine, I thought she was in PAIN!

But anyways, quality game. I love it; great idea. I hope to see more of this in the future. Just get rid of the screech. <:(

JPI responds:

Ha, sorry for the screech. It's a useful technique because it means I don't have to animate the catching of the dog, yet the user feels compelled that the dog was caught.

I stress, no puppies or animals were hurt by me in the making or playing of this game, but millions were hurt by others during the time it took to make.

Notessimo Notessimo

One of the best music making game I've ever played

This game was so cool, with so many instruments. I loved how you could put so many things into the staff. If you do make a sequel, please add sixteenth notes!

-VELOCITY- -VELOCITY-

Great game.

To the guy below, not all beat games have to be a DDR style game.

Anyway, I love the graphics and music in this game. It was really hard to begin with, but got simpler as it went on. I think you should add a low score board, because i thought you had to hit the obstacles, and got -300000 points.

Anyways, I love the gae, and i hope to see more in the future.

Stronger [REMIXED] Stronger [REMIXED]

Love it. &gt;:D

A sweet remix to an awesome song. Love the loop!